Jillian Michael's fans - what to do after 30DS and Ri30?

Hey!

I did the 30DS last year and did see some changes but didn't bother to diet at all. I then decided in January to change my eating habits and do the Ri30 DVD. I've now completed that and am chuffed to bits that I've lost 15.5lbs. I've not been this size for about 15 years! no more muffin top! hurrah!

To any fans of Jillian's workouts, what DVD would you recommend next? My aim now is to totally tone up. I've noticed muscle definition appearing but would really like better triceps for my wedding in July.

Thanks

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    I would recommend Body Revolution! She uses weights and you can adjust these according to your fitness level and the workouts get progressively more difficult so, as a Jillian Michaels fan, you will love it!
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    No more trouble zo with banish fat boost metabolism. Her 6 weeks 6 pack is amazing Amazon often sell a box set of her DVDs
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    I'm on week three of body revolution. Love it so far! I'm already noticing progress.
  • slinky_shaz
    slinky_shaz Posts: 21 Member
    thanks you all so much fot your replies. I will check these out! keen to move onto a new one... x
  • sarawilcox79
    sarawilcox79 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm about half way through the 30 day shred I love it and planning on trying out her kickboxing when I finish can't wait looks like a lot of fun!!!!