Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feb was 2 years since I started my fitness journey. SW 224 lbs, met my goal 135 in December

kvldvxggjhnl.jpeg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I know I posted on page 2 (not sure if I ever did an update or not), but here are some updated pics:
    d3he1yn2hoxv.jpg
    qgafp19h72f9.jpg
    pel6x4tkzdsn.jpg
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is from my top weight post baby #1 (March 2012)... Since then, I lost 50 lbs had another baby in January 2015 and settled out around 236. I'm now 212 and I'm working towards my goal of 175. pptqs2a3w51s.png
  • jswigart
    jswigart Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    kig7sa8j6bmd.jpeg
    vq02n7ymxygo.jpeg

List 85 pounds with elliptical machine and weights, with calorie counting all at home.
    Moving slowly int maintenance now.
  • Elsie_LV
    Elsie_LV Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing and just seeing these before and after pics i feel super motivated! I can't wait to have an "after" pic!
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm still on my journey but here's my progress since September (when I officially got my butt in gear). So glad that my chins have vanished. Lol
    (The green shirt was from St. Paddy's day.) :blush:

y9ra0pfw249r.jpeg
    s6g2b6f9dd9h.jpeg
  • RuthyLOL
    RuthyLOL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    krazgrl wrote: »
    I'm still on my journey but here's my progress since September (when I officially got my butt in gear). So glad that my chins have vanished. Lol
    (The green shirt was from St. Paddy's day.) :blush:

y9ra0pfw249r.jpeg
    s6g2b6f9dd9h.jpeg

How did you lose the weight? If you don't mind me asking. You look great!
  • eshankanwar09
    eshankanwar09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone. Can't wait to have my own pics to share. Gotta loose some weight first though.
  • ceejayhatton_mfp
    ceejayhatton_mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Such great motivation!
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    RuthyLOL wrote: »
    How did you lose the weight? If you don't mind me asking. You look great!

Thanks @RuthyLOL!

The thing that got me from saying "someday I will start" to actually starting was joining a Biggest Loser comp at work. I was approached on a Monday with a start date that Wednesday. I just dove in and it really ignited my competitive side! I figured there really isn't a "good time" to start weight loss, so why not start right away? Small changes add up and it gets easier as more time is invested. Embarrassment in front of others is a huge motivator for me. I ended up winning that 13-week comp and am 2 weeks away from my second comp (where I'm in the lead again).

I've kept my calories as close to 1200/day and try to not eat back my exercise calories that I burn. Most of my weight loss I can attribute to being at work. Granted, I work a desk job, but I maximize my time by walking on my two breaks (and sometimes at lunch too), I bring my breakfast and lunch, and I do resistance band training twice a day at my desk after my walks to try to round out my arms, legs, and stomach. I try to hit at least 10K steps a day. I also look at it as I'm getting paid to work out. lol I rarely have enough energy after or before work. I work 6:30am-5pm with a 27mile commute each way. In the morning it's a 30min drive, in the afternoon it's at least an hour. I get up at 4:40am daily as it is, so I really don't have much time outside of work especially if I'm making dinner, doing laundry, stopping at the grocery store, etc. So, I maximize my time at work and keep a pair of tennis shoes here at all times. I honestly look forward to my 9:30 and 2:30 walks to get a mental break and breathe some fresh air and be in some natural light.

As far as food, I have a 2-Question method for how I approach food I probably shouldn't indulge in:
    1. Have I had it before? (If I have, I don't need it now. If not, continue to Question 2.)
    2. Can I get it again? (If yes, I don't need to have it now. If not, I can have some in moderation. If it's something super special like an Iron Chef prepared 10-course meal, I'd eat every last thing. lol)

I make simple swaps like using spaghetti squash instead of pasta. Honestly, I don't eat a lot of salad. I'm the kind of person who LOVES creamy dressings and I would cancel out any of the nutrition by dousing it in blue cheese. I eat a lot of homemade soups (minestrone, I make a lower-cal version of a tortilla soup, etc) and I roast a lot of veggies to go with lean ground turkey patties. I have never once felt deprived. If my sweet tooth kicks in after dinner? I have a dark chocolate Ghirardelli square (50cal) and it's portioned already for me by being in a single-serve wrapper or I have some fruit.

A little history about me, I had a spinal fusion in 2010, have a torn ACL in my left knee from a soccer injury 16 years ago, my right shoulder needs surgery (I get cortisone injections periodically for it), and my wrists are all jacked up. I'm more pain-free now than I have been in such a long time from shedding this weight. Emotionally and physically!

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    5'1 150->107
    OhkysZz.jpg

I'm 5'1, SW 148, GW 108 and this is so inspiring that it can be done!! Id love to know how long did it take and what were your calories/ exercise??
  • schwenkler22
    schwenkler22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Exactly a year apart these two:
    tXV3r3Ml.jpg5F3cwSFl.jpg

Great work, you look Awesome!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!
    egorre wrote: »
    december 2011 (didn't know how much i weigh here but i'm 300% sure i got even fatter than this
    w0l5lzoqockv.jpg

i joined MFP July 9, 2014 and achieved 100lb milestone today! :smiley:

same shirt, asian size 2X
    july 18, 2014 (9 days since i joined MFP, 9lbs down) to today, march 22, 2015 (100lb since i joined)
    hkbgl04qukts.jpg

i also went through multiple shirt sizes from 4X (my biggest shirt size) to what i wear today, medium
    teuksd1sm7ih.jpg

Wow!!! You literally look about 30 years younger!!! Well done you should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • heatherdear18
    heatherdear18 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not quite there yet. But the first picture was 10 months ago after I had my baby, over 200lbs. Now I'm at 149. Trying to get to 135. Slowly but surely, hopefully. No fad diets, no trainers. Just determination, working out daily for an hour, watching my calorie intake and a lot of hard work.
  • heatherdear18
    heatherdear18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is from my top weight post baby #1 (March 2012)... Since then, I lost 50 lbs had another baby in January 2015 and settled out around 236. I'm now 212 and I'm working towards my goal of 175. pptqs2a3w51s.png

Great job! I love seeing other moms, it inspires me.
  • bigblueeyes1
    bigblueeyes1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Down 86.6lbs since January 5.

ws6t4n9vvo3u.jpg
    ld91lz2zyrdw.jpg

You are shaped very similar to me, except my belly from a side view is a tad bigger. I hope I will look as good as you do after I lose some weight. I am only down 3 lbs in 3 weeks so it's been very slow going because I'm stubborn and haven't changed much about my diet. Although I have been working out 4 days a week now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!