zumba

Options
I don't see it anywhere in the database does anyone else?

Replies

• stubbssr
    stubbssr Posts: 26
    Options
    I haven't either; instead I've been entering it as "dancing, general."
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    it's not there. you have to put it in yourself.
  • tamgal75
    tamgal75 Posts: 4
    Options
    Panda zumba is in there, i use it every friday. Just have to type it in, then say how long you have done it for. It should say how many calories you burned for those minutes or hours. Hope this helps ... take care
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    I just need to get a heart monitor and know for sure lol online it says you can burn 500 and up in an hour
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i just add it myself and use a HRM. depending on the teacher and how you do for the day it can vary alot. I have had anywhere from like 600 cals to 950 i think has been the most!. the time i did 950 i really liked the instructor and i went full out!!! lol
  • pamelasedelnick
    Options
    I am just learning the steps for Zumba(day 3). I literally Just finished doing 75 mins ,still pouring sweat, and burned 481 according to my HRM. That was only LEARNING the basic steps!!!! (I weigh 131 lbs to give you idea of the burn!) I entered it on my own and called it Zumba Basic training. AMAZING workout! So much fun, dont even realize your are exercising!!!
  • AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    if u google walmart calorie counter, it comes up and zumba is on there, and according the hrm and the calculator on there it is pretty accurate. it asks for ur weight and the amount of time u did it. Based on how much u weigh ur calories are going to flucuate. I do zumba almost every night and use it. I actually plugged it on the exercise stuff on here but its according to my weight so everyone is different.
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    if u google walmart calorie counter, it comes up and zumba is on there, and according the hrm and the calculator on there it is pretty accurate. it asks for ur weight and the amount of time u did it. Based on how much u weigh ur calories are going to flucuate. I do zumba almost every night and use it. I actually plugged it on the exercise stuff on here but its according to my weight so everyone is different.

Thanks that is really useful!
  • doit_4life
    doit_4life Posts: 55
    Options
    I am just learning the steps for Zumba(day 3). I literally Just finished doing 75 mins ,still pouring sweat, and burned 481 according to my HRM. That was only LEARNING the basic steps!!!! (I weigh 131 lbs to give you idea of the burn!) I entered it on my own and called it Zumba Basic training. AMAZING workout! So much fun, dont even realize your are exercising!!!

Are you diong a calss? DVD? Wii?
  • pamelasedelnick
    Options
    Im just following a DVD at home. Total transformation box set.