Options

Replies

• thehealthylittlemermaid
    Options
    hey gals! I'm 22, 5"6 and looking to lose 60-70lbs! feel free to add me
  • lizdarcy007
    lizdarcy007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    22 years old, 6'1 and aiming to lose 75lbs! Add me please!!
  • meganxorenee
    meganxorenee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 24 and looking to lose 80+ lbs. feel free to add please!
  • MissUnderConstruction
    Options
    I'm 23 I want to lose around 45-50 pounds but of course im looking to lose more weight so feel free to add me we can support/motivate one another.
  • ggstaples
    ggstaples Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 5'3 and looking to loose another 10 lbs (I've lost 10 so far) would love to have more pals with similar goals
    Also! Feel free to add me!
  • Paandubsz
    Paandubsz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    24, 5'2, 10lbs to lose. Feel free to add! :)
  • hanjo285
    hanjo285 Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ah, I'm so happy to have found this thread! I'm 20, 5'4, and trying to lose 10-15 lbs but I'm more focused on toning my body all over and developing an overall healthy lifestyle. Would love some girl support!☺️
  • Jazmine156
    Jazmine156 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi im 20 and looking to lose 30+ pounds . Feal free to add me
  • kblair15
    kblair15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I'm 22 sitting at 180lbs at a height of 5'2. I don't look that big to other but I can see and feel it. I really need support and motivation to lose 50lbs. If there's people who work overnights as I do would be a bonus, you can help me make sure I don't eat fast food(where I work) since it makes it extremely harder on me. Let's push each other!
  • bear17
    bear17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm sneaking in here as the old lady of the group! I'm 25, veggie, 5 foot 11 and looking to lose around 14lbs. I've been ill for a while so couldn't do any sport or exercise and the weight has started to creep on! Feel free to add me, I'm adding some of you!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 23, 5'9", 130lbs, and I'm on a body recomp right now (aka gaining muscle, cutting fat, keeping about the same weight). Add me if you like, I'm on every day.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I count even though I'm 25?... I'm 5' 1",150 pounds my starting weight was 160 pounds and I'm looking to lose 20 more pounds,have lost 10 pounds so far. I'm on here daily and have an open diary so Add me if you want to :)
  • lllngrcmfftt
    lllngrcmfftt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and would love an accountability buddy to help me lose around 30-40 pounds. Im 5'7" :) feel free to add me!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    hi all!~*

i'm 24, 5"5, presently 150 lb. trying to lose 20-25 lb.

i'm vegetarian, and i love to read diaries for inspiration! was on this site a year ago or so and lost ~12 pounds (and gained a TON of muscle!) but when i left the site the weight slowly crept back on. so i'm back and would LOVE some new body-positive friends for motivation and support!~*
  • shaylabruton
    shaylabruton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and would love to lose 75 pounds, but starting goal is about 30.. I have such a hard time staying motivated! I'll lose 5 pounds, then get off track and gain 10.. Just need to positive vibes and friends to talk to.
  • mrs_madison_keane
    mrs_madison_keane Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 24 years old, 5'7 and I'm trying to lose those last pesky 5-10 pounds. I lost about 70 pounds last year, so I totally understand the need for motivation and support. Add me! :smile:
  • earthbound95
    earthbound95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    20 years old, 5' 6" currently 157lbs trying to lose 20lbs. I'm a college student, medical marijuana patient, nature and veggie lover. Looking for accountability buddies with similar interests or goals.
  • recovering_bri
    recovering_bri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im Bri! I'm 24 almost 25...and just looking for motivating lady friends!
    I'm 5'4" and 133 lbs. I mostly just want better health. But I want to tone up as well!
    Add me and I'll support you too! I hadn't been logging recently because I've been struggling with body image and eating habits. But I'm ready to try and fight it all and get back into better shape!
    I want to be healthy and confident again
  • Rhynae
    Rhynae Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'6", and I currently weigh 188 pounds. I'm looking to drop down to 160. Feel free to add me! Any support helps! :)
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    totoreau wrote: »
    I'm a 21 year old looking for other girls who want to be motivational friends. I'm 5'10 looking to lose about 70 pounds. If your goals are similar to mine please add me! Let's help each other out :)

If that is your body in either of those pictures, love, you may need to stop losing weight immediately.