Can anyone help or give me an ideal with a breakfast, lunch

Options
Can anyone help or give me an ideal about what to eat with Breakfast, Lunch Dinner. Give me your ideal's and what you eat for breakfast lunch and dinner, Please&Thank you:smile::smile:

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    buy a carton of egg whites saute up some veggies and make an omelet. if you use oil spray the calories on that should only be about 50 to 100 cals depending what kind of veggies you use. Have it with some whole wheat toast. I buy cereals, love them in the morning. check out my diary for ideas if you want. :)
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you can add me and look at my diary if you want. ive been sick the past few days so disreguard those! lol Idealy you are going to eat something that you like and that is in your calorie range. If you go by what everyone else is doing then it might be something that you dont like and wont stick to it..... what kind of things do you like??
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Breakfast I do either special k, oatmeal, or egg whites with turkey bacon... sometimes I just drink a "breakfast essential" drink ( I used to NEVER eat breakfast and have been 'forcing myself'

Lunch.. usually a simple salad or sandwich,

Dinner.. It varies.. I cook for my husband and son also so I try to "eat smart" but still let them enjoy their dinner, lol...

Also, as annoying as it is, I measure out everything I eat to make sure I am eating proper portions, you'd be surprised how much your 'overeating' without looking at the numbers,

For snacks, I do yogurt, fruit, raw veggies... that type of thing.
  • ceva02
    ceva02 Posts: 17
    Options
    weekends usually i make omelletes (2eggs) with green and red peppers, onions and turkey (buddig package)...ohhh some pepper and onion powder.. Its very simple to make and taste good!

Weekdays when im in a hurry i make whole wheat english muffin(toasted) with turkey(buddig package) ...sometimes i add cheese or avocado..depending on what im craving. Very easy!
  • Tiffany25nik
    Options
    I like vegs,baked chicken, furits etc....