anyone here using Endomondo or Gearfit?

Options
I just completed the BL challenge here and relied a lot on my Gearfit and Endomondo app. Neither the device or the app seem to be very popular here and I was curious if anyone is using Endomondo?
cheers,
Tracy

Replies

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I used Endomondo for about a year before I finally had enough and purchased a Garmin Forerunner. The app is fine but keeping it working with my BT HRM, my BT Headphones, and my Pebble watch was a full time job. :#
  • jkfreedman
    jkfreedman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo and love it. I did upgrade to a "premium" membership and have found it to be worth it. Good luck!
  • clawmum
    clawmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i use endomondo, have compared my routes with mapping apps and working out calories manually and always found it fairly accurate, I'm always gonna have my phone with me when exercising so don't see the need to use any other tech, good luck!
  • Fizeau
    Fizeau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love Endomondo. Use it with Polar HR monitor.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Use endomondo all the time for my running. I figure the phone will be there anyway for my music and I don't have any other accessories to worry about.
  • marplemiss15
    marplemiss15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends at endomondo? I like running but have few people to share it with. I could do with some more friends for motivation.
  • kedrel
    kedrel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have to say very happy Endomondo user here. I did updated to the premium like @jkfreedman mentioned. I use it paired with a Zephyr Heart Rate Monitor (Bluetooth to sync to phone). I selected it over others mainly for the number of exercises that you can log other than running particularly spinning.
  • moots4me
    moots4me Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Everyone for your responses! I switched from using the Garmin forerunner to the gearfit and endomondo for the same reason as @richardgavel. It's taking me a little getting used to, especially on the treadmill. I've done a couple of walk/run 5ks and am working on getting fit and taking off some weight. You can find me on endomondo as Tracy M if you're looking to expand your friend connections!