*victory dance*

Options
I know its a little pre-mature but being proud of myself and celebrating is what keeps me going.

I LOST 20 POUNDS :D

This is a big deal to me, having never really lost any weight. I started out at 300 pounds May 10, 2011, goal weight 200 pounds so only 80 more to go!!!

Replies

• SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    NICE ONE!! Ive lost 10 pounds. HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!!!
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! and no its not to early to celebrate! you may not be where you want to be YET but you are 20 lbs closer than what you were right!!! your on the right track keep up the great work!! :0)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! WTG!

It's never too early to celebrate weight loss! :) Heck. I've been known to celebrate a pound or two that stays off for an extended period of time. So, heck yes -- celebrate those 20lbs!
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Yay!!! You definetely need a victory dance! Way to go!
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Your support really means a lot
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm on the victory horse with you chicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress! Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get to your goal.
  • rivera_72084
    Options
    Doing My *Victory Booty Dance* for ya! WTG!
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    hey that's awesome , and you've only just begun your journey, keep up the good work , you're inspirational and you're going to be at your goal in no time at all
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!