I'm new

Options
Hi!!!

I've just started and would like to lose weight for the final time before i'm 30. I have spent years losing lots of weight only to put it all back on and more. Any support would be greatly appreciated, thanks lots

Replies

• tigue123
    tigue123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

This is a great way to keep track of what you eat, try and keep it up, I went through a lazy faze there but am back on track and am going to see it through to the winter, all you need is to stay positive and think of that bikini or those jeans you want to get back into!

Good luck!
  • tonib29
    tonib29 Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks v much I really appreciate it good luck to u too xx
  • Alison5809
    Options
    I'm in the same position, turning 30 in August and got bored of being tight in a size 14. This site has been great, as is the iphone app if you have an iphone? I've joined the gym for the first time in my life last year, and have managed to lose 1st. Hope it goes wel for you :-)
  • thintowin2011
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this, really want to get back to the weight I was before I had my baby , so I can fit back into all my clothes :) x
  • SabineKarpova
    Options
    This site is so easy to use and a great way to share tips and inspiration with others. Good luck - I know this works! x