drinking water

Options
maemiller
maemiller Posts: 439 Member
i try to drink 2 liters of water a day, but i just have problems doing it. Besides my coffee in the a.m, i have water bottles at my desk, in my gym bag, at home so i remember to drink it, but it just dont.

what are your ways in making sure you drink enough water per day? Maybe your ideas will help me be a better drinker:happy:

Replies

• velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    We have these little 8oz bottles of water at work so when I go in I get two of them and refill them all day and keep a tally of how many I drink.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I find it so hard to drink water all day. end up with only about 4 cups a day.

Will it help me lose weight. I always feel fat and bloated if i drink lots and then need the loo all afternoon. Just feel so uncomfortable to give up.

If it will actually help me lose weight then i might give it another go
  • jmcharles52
    jmcharles52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I drink out of a cup with plenty of ice using a straw it seems to help. Making sure my water is cold helps me want to drink and with the straw I seem to drink more at one time.
  • mamaredhead
    mamaredhead Posts: 112
    Options
    I dring naturally flavored lemon water with no sugar and calories.
    If the store doesn't have it, I squeeze a little bit of lemon juice into a bottle of plain water.
    I like the fresh taste and because I like it -- I drink it :-)))

Keep going, drinking more WILL help you lose weight faster!
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have weak cordial or juice. Also try diluting fruit juices with water.
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    I find I drink a lot more if I use a straw as well. There's a new product out called FreshSip. I believe it's only available at Walgreens right now. It's a water bottle with a filter straw, so I can refill it with tap water and get fresh filtered water all day. I add ice 'cause I love drinking cold water.
    *Note - This is not an endorsement of any product. It's simply a product that I found and love to use. It's a helpful tool to get me to drink more water. And I say whatever helps us in this journey should be shared.
  • 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    i try to drink 2 liters of water a day, but i just have problems doing it. Besides my coffee in the a.m, i have water bottles at my desk, in my gym bag, at home so i remember to drink it, but it just dont.

what are your ways in making sure you drink enough water per day? Maybe your ideas will help me be a better drinker:happy:

Water is one of the most essentials that our body needs - especially when it comes to to exercising. But you need to make sure that you are not drinking more then your "body" needs. I am new to this site as well has working out daily, but I know a little bit about dehydration, and your body will let you know when you need more water.

How much coffee do u down in a day?