New! :3

Options
Hey everybody, I'm new here, as is the others that have posted here. Over the past 3 years, I've gained more weight that I would have liked to. So I decided to join this site to try and lose some of it. My inspiration is from my bestfriend. She and I were in track together a few years back but I had to drop out, she stayed though and she still looks great. All I want is to make it like it used to be, so we can be like we used to. As of right now, I weigh 70 pounds more than her, however, I am 4 inches taller. Back when we were in track together, I weighed only 10 pounds more than her. I know now that I can't make it back to that weight, but I'd like to get close. I hope that allthe support I receive will help me to lose weight. My motivation runs on supportive backing! Thank you. :)

Replies

• thedancinglawyer
    Options
    Hello I am new-ish too!
    Up and down and I need to find some willpower from somewhere!
    Luck and love x
  • OElleBelleO
    OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'll send you a friend invite. :)
  • cassiemanda
    Options
    Hi I am new to, I have lost four stone in the last year after my baby i was very over weight, I am now 10 pound form my target and starting to feel the burn out of gym, getting board, so need to keep on top of my food also, I am terrible at measuring food etc, so i never do, i have not got the time really either so i am trying to get used to quick healthy meals to make, this website seems a very good way to see what you actually ate during the day, I notice I see if I went over my calories I am annoyed at myself, I am going on holidays in 5 weeks and would love to have reached my ideal weight

thanks

cassiemanda
  • SabineKarpova
    Options
    This is only my second week but I'm loving this site - everyone is so encouraging and friendly, and it is so inspiring seeing everyone's success with losing weight. Add me if you like :)