Video Games

Options
Mentali
Mentali Posts: 352 Member
Any gamers on this site? :triumph:

I'm planning on finally going to go get Splatoon in the next few days to break the streak of only playing MMOs for the past....year....

Replies

• DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    There's a gamer group, tho it's not very active: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers

I'm still running through Fallout 4. Level 72 and I can't get myself to commit to a single faction. Surely, I'll eventually run out of side quests...
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have the Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, Playstation 2, NES, and Gameboy Color. I haven't played much in the past few weeks, been too busy. But usually I am playing Halo 5, Smite, Tom Clancy's The Division, or Elder Scrolls Online.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Skyrim currently but I just picked up Life is Strange yesterday. If I can kick my boyfriend off the xbone maybe I'll get to play it, but he's playing the Division now.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    There's a gamer group, tho it's not very active: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers

Oh thanks! I didn't even know this group existed. :)

I love video games. I'm semi-obsessed with so many games right now but figured I'm losing out on so much stuff if I keep hopping between them, so I've forced myself to pause Fallout 4, Farcry Primal and Elder Scrolls Online in favour of finishing The Witcher 3.

On my PC, I'm always playing The Sims 4, sometimes WoW and have currently discovered Stardew Valley which is too cute not to love.
  • megzchica23
    Options

Oh thanks! I didn't even know this group existed. :)

I love video games. I'm semi-obsessed with so many games right now but figured I'm losing out on so much stuff if I keep hopping between them, so I've forced myself to pause Fallout 4, Farcry Primal and Elder Scrolls Online in favour of finishing The Witcher 3.

On my PC, I'm always playing The Sims 4, sometimes WoW and have currently discovered Stardew Valley which is too cute not to love.

I really want to play Witcher. I also play Sims 4 but haven't as much as I played 3. I need Stardew Valley as well. I use to play WoW but got super bored when they changed everything to level super fast and only focus on end game.
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The Witcher was amazing! Easily the best game of last year imo.
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Game nerd here. Currently playing The Division with friends. Only lvl 19 so far but fun game to play as a group. Love retro gaming too though.
  • megzchica23
    Options
    Game nerd here. Currently playing The Division with friends. Only lvl 19 so far but fun game to play as a group. Love retro gaming too though.
    I'm like level 5 or 6 or something I think. All my friends are playing and getting high level but I don't have time. :(
  • hil9188
    hil9188 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used to be a big gamer mainly call of duty and football games but now I no longer have full control over my left hand and fingers so I don't play as much because I suck now was #10 in the world at hardcore free for all on cod black ops
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer and a collector ranging from pong machines to the ps4.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've played a few games for the first time in around a year somewhat recently, mostly indie games. Hotline Miami 2 is definitely my favorite out of what I played (OFF, Undertale, and tried out Rayman Origins).

ETA: I almost forgot about Transistor! I played that right after HM2 and it was great!
  • AVern223
    AVern223 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yay gamers on a weight loss site! That's refreshing to see 'cause that's what I do in my spare time as well, in between chasing around my Corgi and my 2 year old.

I've been into Final Fantasy 14 and have been going back and playing a lot of older to recent games ranging from Link's Awakening to Kingdom Hearts to Ratchet and Clank to Fallout 4....I've set multiple goals for this year; lose this many pounds, beat these games, read these books. If I didn't set a "To Do List" I'd never finish anything [I feel like I'm ADD, but I was never diagnosed with it when they found my other issues.]

I'm also an artist and "work from home" in that sense, so I have lots of time to spare for games and such this year and my 2 year old, OF COURSE <3
  • robman51
    robman51 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lol! I'm all about video games!
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Tales of Zesteria.. or any jrpg, really.
  • dr_soda
    dr_soda Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm eagerly awaiting Persona 5, whenever it finally is finished. Been a long time fan of the series.

My sweetie and I recently finished Pokemon XY. Perhaps I'll play Fire Emblem Conquest soon.
  • susembe
    susembe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Playing WoW
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    BF4, its old but I'm addicted, sometimes even get my behind handed to me