30 day Shred or Ripped?

Options
Just started my journey into weight loss and toning up. Need to lose about 2 stone. Which DVD should I buy, the 30 day shred or the ripped in 30 days. Seen lots of positive comments on here for both DVDs.

Thought i might buy the shred first then once i have completed that, get the ripped.

What do you think?

Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I would start with 30day shred and then go to Ripped in 30. They are both really great butt kicking workouts!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm a week into shred and have lost 3 lbs on it already. I'm already seeing differences in muscle definition,too. I HIGHLY recommend it! Good luck! :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    if you have netflix you can get them on there.

i prefer "no more trouble zones" or "backside" instead of 30 day shred
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've done the shred, and it's great, although many have said on here they lost inches rather than pounds, which was true for me! Not tried Ripped yet, not seen it on Region 2 for UK yet... :-(
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Get both! they are cheap enough and good to switch between each other =)
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have both, I absolutely love the 30 day shred. I've been doing the ripped for the past few days now and it definitely works your stomach muscles more than the shred. I would do the shred first and then follow up with ripped.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    if you have netflix you can get them on there.

i prefer "no more trouble zones" or "backside" instead of 30 day shred

you can?!? I looked for them and couldn't find them...
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I havent tried 30ds yet. I ordered it, but my sister got.me ripped in 30. Today is my 6th day. At first.i.wanted to.smack jillian michaels bc she makes u work hard, but yesterday I really startd to maintain focus, and im starting to lose inches. I see that my legs are looking good, and im starting to make my way thru it easier. Ive lost 1lb so far.
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advise guys, I have just ordered the 30 day Shred. Hopefully will arrive in a couple of days.

Looking forward to giving it a go and will also try and get my boyfriend to do it with me.

I usually do these type of dvds for a few days and then forget or run out of time or end up with a different excuse.

Is there any advise you can give me to keep me going. I know it is only 30 days.