Lost 20 pounds then gained it back now trying to lose the weight again

Options
I lost 20 pounds and was very happy and felt so good. For some reason I started slacking not weighing my self and I started to eat bad . I weight my self and I gained it all back :/ but I'm trying to stay positive and trying to get back on it just need some motivations

Replies

• findingro
    findingro Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! We can all do this together!!
  • Jennifer10229
    Jennifer10229 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! And for whatever reason it is so much harder this time!!!!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    well wish I could say that I had not gained back 50...yikes...so here I go again 1 day at a time
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the "club." I'm finally 6 pounds closer to my goal weight than I was last time I did this.... :D Determined to not let it happen again. I'm getting too old for this sh**. @Jennifer10229: I'm finding it so easy this time around that I can't figure out what the problem has been all these years. Mental attitude seems to be 99% of the battle.
  • Jennifer10229
    Jennifer10229 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @Rocknut53 I totally agree! It's 100% a mental challenge. I know what works, I lost 50 lbs in 2014. Then gained 30 back in 2015! It's just a matter of willpower! Good luck!!!!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I lost 45, gained back 30. I feel like such a loser. I'm DETERMINED to lose it again and keep it off!! My motivation is how good I felt about myself and how much I loved wearing anything I wanted. We got this!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    It happens, don't feel bad. I lost 70lbs got down to 150 in 2014.... by the holidays last year I was 172 so January i started over. Already back to 156. Grab the bull by the horns and take the ride again!
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Im on this bandwagon again for the 500th time in my life. Back when my mom died when i was 17 i got up to 180-185 lbs. I then lost it all but then got pre with my 1st. Lost it all again and then got pre with my 2nd. Lost it all again and then started celebrating birthdays year round (how did that happen?) so I'm back again hopefully for good to lose these last 38 lbs ( Im 140.4 as of this morning) and maintenance. anyone can please feel free to add me. Id love motivation and would love to help motivate as well.
  • BamaRunningGirl
    BamaRunningGirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We still have to work hard to keep it off after it's all lost. You can do it!!