51 year old LOST actor marries SIXTEEN year old girl!

Options
i_love_vinegar
i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
I'm not sure if you guys have heard, but LOST actor Doug Anthony (51)recently married a 16 year old girl.
The girl looks older than her age, but apparently she really is 16 -- if you watch her music video, you can see that under all the plastic surgery, fake hair/skin, and pounds of makeup...it becomes a little bit more visible. I'm usually believe "Age is but a number," but not this time.

I'm not sure what disturbs me more...
the fact he has probably been dating her since she was in Junior High
the fact her parents approved and signed off for this wedding
the fact her parents have (pretty clearly) given their daughter plastic surgery
or the fact a 16 year old looks over 40.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on all of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2005969/Doug-Anthony-Hutchison-51-marries-16-year-old-aspiring-country-music-singer-Las-Vegas.html

:indifferent:

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Um...gross. That is all.

I have no further comment other than to say I'm glad I live a normal, boring life.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    16......WFT you are right, she does look at least 20 years older than that!!!!

And, it is gross. I dont mind age gap relationships, but wait until the girl is over 18 for F's sake!

I cant beleive her parents allowed their young girl to be completely butchered and sexualised at such a young age, its sad.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Never seen Lost but he played a blinding role in The Green Mile.....

No way is she only 16........
  • KLCisME
    KLCisME Posts: 19
    Options
    EEEEEWWWW!!!! Im 28 n i wudnt DATE a 51yr old niva mind bloody marry him!!!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Two words pedo-file
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Seems to me like the parents are just as trashy and oblivious as she is.
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    "Although Stodden's father is four years younger than his new son-in-law, he approves of his daughter's decision. "
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...not sure who I'm more perturbed by. She looks like a call girl, sorry but she really does, not that I have anything against them but even call girls don't wear that trash when they are off duty. Her parents are obviously insane, money hungry wannabes and have bought daughter up the same. As for him...dirty old lecherous man, makes you wonder what age she was when he started lusting after her........ooooh gross!

Anyone remember Bill Wyman & Mandy Smith...this will go the same way
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i think it's sad that such a young girl has been made to grow up so fast! how can a 'good christian' family think this is ok? personally i'm not religious, but i was under the impression that religions follow a code of ethics, and it seems to me that effectively sexualising your baby girl and pimping her off to a man old enough to be her grandad might bend that code of ethics a little.

but my initial thought was just 'eewww', and i shuddered a bit. and then threw up a bit in my mouth.
  • sarapulsifer
    Options
    That is truely gross....
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Her parents are only seeing dollar signs. What could they possibly have to talk about at the end of the day? What do they have in common? She is not even old enough to legally drive or attend a Rated R movie for goodness sake! This is a sad attempt of an aged actor to attempt to regain his youth and the obvious attempts of money hungry parents who are trying to secure their futures at the expense of their daughters mental and emotional well being. If they have any other younger children, social services should step in and investigate them.
  • tanyaelise
    tanyaelise Posts: 28
    Options
    hahaha....come on folks...she's in "love!!".... EEEWWWW
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    This is the guy that pisses his pants in the Green Mile...
  • jsharpnack
    jsharpnack Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SICKO!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Did anyone watch her music video at the bottom,its like Kesha part 2....truly horrible
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Just wait until their sex tape is "accidentally" released. {{{shudder}}} :sick: :sick:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Just wait until their sex tape is "accidentally" released. {{{shudder}}} :sick: :sick:

Yeah, I would rather stick a fork in both of my eyes. I can't stop thinking of him as Percy Wetmore in The Green Mile. And him crying and peeing his pants.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh my, this is beyond disturbing. What the heck could they possibly even talk about? Prom and year book?!

Her parents are definitely money hungry--I can't believe they allowed this.

They'll be divorced soon enough. Hopefully before she gets knocked up.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    This is scary, gross, disturbing! I always thought he was pretty creepy - maybe because of Green Mile (is she old enough to even watch that movie yet?). That poor child needs some help and support that obviously her parents are incapable of giving her. 16 year old girls tend to be so annoying that they can't even stand other 16 year old girls! How can a 51 year old man find anything about her attractive other than her body?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    This is so gross. She looks VERY old for her age and he is just disgusting.

What can a MAN possibly have in common with a 16 yr old??? What do they talk about? Going to the prom?

ACK!! Oh, oh, oh, oh, and what the @#@$#% is the mother of that 16 yr old thinking?? o_______O