No support

Options
I've just started on my weight loss challenge, and I'm not getting any support. Feel like giving up already. Lacking energy, and failed badly in the past. Looking for a buddy?

Replies

• deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. We are all here to support you. Feel free to add me.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    dont think that way! please add me to your friends list
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    no matter what, never give up.. remember only you can make the transformation. I know how you feel. My boyfriend has been making fun of me for my "healthy" food choices. But I dont let him discourage me. I'm doing this for MY health, for MY self-confidence. Feel free to add me and we'll walk this journey one day at a time together.
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    I am a fairly newbie here and have a long way to go. Feel free to add me up and we can motivate each other.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm also a newbie! Feel free to add me!
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    Options
    Add me, too...lots of friends=lots of support...
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have only really had support from people on here - and it has been AMAZING. The people on here are fantastic. I would advise you to make as many friends on here as possible, and they will be able to motivate you. Also, if you 're feeling down, make a post, and people will respond with encouragement.

Feel free to friend me (that goes for anyone else too!)
  • jody0912
    jody0912 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am also a newbie with no one in my social circle trying to lose weight. my fiance tries to be supportive but he's very athletic and just never seems to get it. I'm looking forward to the support on these boards! Please feel free to add me - all of you!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have only really had support from people on here - and it has been AMAZING. The people on here are fantastic. I would advise you to make as many friends on here as possible, and they will be able to motivate you. Also, if you 're feeling down, make a post, and people will respond with encouragement.

Feel free to friend me (that goes for anyone else too!)

Ditto that!! This site is the best for support and motivation. :happy:
    Feel free to add me too - anyone that wants to .
    Sarah :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    There are a ton of great people on here for support!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Dont say that you dont have any support....you have everyone here on MFP. Feel free to add me if you want some support. We are all in this together!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    dont give up! Feel free to add me!