Looking to add friends for support

Options
Used fitness pal before but never stuck to it. Would like to start again.

Replies

• amailitarose
    amailitarose Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have used this app on and off for years. I'm finding the I gained more weight during this winter. I'm the largest I ever been and something must change. Want to be my friend and help each other motivate.
  • lady_hellis
    lady_hellis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also back after not using this tool for a few years, the good news is I am down 8 lbs from the last time I checked in. Bad news is my eating habits are crap. I am back on myfitnesspal to keep better track of my calorie intake and exercise. I eat better when I have to be accountable to myself and others so please be my friend and keep an eye on my daily totals. Give me ideas if I stray and praise when I don't and I will try to do the same for you! smiley:
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am also back after not using for a while. I got a desk job and got very lazy. I also let my health issues slow me. I am now the most I have ever weighed and don't want to let this keep going. I would love to be friends and motivate each other.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I came back again yesterday, and had my first 100% day for a while.
  • Gretchen0220
    Gretchen0220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fitness pals! Just joined and am looking for support as well. Time to chip away at the damage done over too many years to count.
  • zimbothefluff
    zimbothefluff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also new here, weigh the most I've ever weighed, and would like to connect with you (all) for motivation! I'm a graduate student. The transition to adulthood has allowed me to balloon!!! I do a lot of stress-eating, which I think is probably my main problem. Also, the more I want to succeed in my field, the more I have to sit! So my goals are to eat fewer calories and regularly get moderate exercise.
  • AddisonChanthalangsy
    AddisonChanthalangsy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends!
  • kellylseguin
    kellylseguin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help encourage, share stories, nutrition info, exercise tips, etc. Add me up!!
  • Bryo4
    Bryo4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after some time away. Happy to have a new source of support!
  • bobbie625
    bobbie625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I havent used this app in a while but I hate how much weight I had gain. Would love to have support as I try to get my weight under control