30 day shred level 3...meh

Options
So, just moved on to the 30day shred level 3 and it seems a bit meh! Have done 2 days so far and i really don't feel like i sweat nearly as much as i did in level 2. I always wanted level 2 to be over and it seemed never ending but level 3 just doesn't seem to kill me as much...

It seems a bit worrying. I'm thinking maybe i should stay on level 2 or do level 1 and 2 together?

Any thoughts on anyone who has done all levels? Thanks!

Replies

• Chikika
    Chikika Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred before, and while its a good workout, its so incredibly boring. 10 days of the same exercise...I can't bring myself to do it. Lots of people have said that level 2 feels like the most difficult of the three. Level 3 probably just feels easy after working out for 20 days straight.

If you like Jillian's style, maybe try her Body Revolution workout for a bit more challenge. It's a 12 week program, and every day is different.
    I finished 10/12 weeks before I stopped (I have hip dysplasia and it was a lot of plyo at the end I just couldn't do) and I loved every workout. Lost 10lbs, never lost anything doing 30 day shred.
    :smile:
  • DeanneScott2
    DeanneScott2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have done all the levels and thought 3 was pretty good. Most of it was pretty easy to get through, but I really struggle with the rock star jumps at the end, so am always exhausted when I am done. Are you doing the advanced moves for everything in level 3? If so, maybe doing 2 and 3 back to back.

I am now doing 6 week 6 pack and sometimes add on Level 2 or 3 to that. I don't bother with level 1 now as it doesn't really feel enough even at advanced and with another workout with it.
  • fevermaps
    fevermaps Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have done all the levels and thought 3 was pretty good. Most of it was pretty easy to get through, but I really struggle with the rock star jumps at the end, so am always exhausted when I am done. Are you doing the advanced moves for everything in level 3? If so, maybe doing 2 and 3 back to back.

I am now doing 6 week 6 pack and sometimes add on Level 2 or 3 to that. I don't bother with level 1 now as it doesn't really feel enough even at advanced and with another workout with it.

Hi yes i am doing it following the advanced. I've decided to just combine one and two together instead. Thanks for your response :)