Losing 100 lbs -weightloss buddy?

Options
Hello!
I'm Zoe and I weigh 15stone and for my height I need to weight 7.8 stone so need to drop 100pounds.
I'm new to loosing weight and would really love the support! Plus I would love to support someone on this journey too!
So if you are looking for a weightloss buddy!
Please talk to me! Aha

Replies

• Kaytee
    Kaytee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here!!
  • Morglez
    Morglez Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose, so I am in the same boat. Feel free to add me. I am active on MFP and post regular status updates! My diary is also open.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm under 100 left to lose now, but my high weight was about 125 pounds over my goal. Feel free to add me.
  • mand74jane
    mand74jane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose that amount too, gotta admit been messing about for the 3 weeks I been doing this and probably lost and gained same 4lb several times over in that time! Would be great to have motivational friends on here , am new to this format so pls forgive me if I bugger it up! Got my wedding to aim for but keep postponing it as I don't want to be this much of a curvy chubster !!!
  • CharleenFluffyness
    CharleenFluffyness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Zoe and I weigh 15stone and for my height I need to weight 7.8 stone so need to drop 100pounds.
    I'm new to loosing weight and would really love the support! Plus I would love to support someone on this journey too!
    Please talk to me! Aha
    Hello!
    Please talk to me! Aha

• CharleenFluffyness
    CharleenFluffyness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Zoe we can do this
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Please talk to me! Aha

Hi. Had 80-90 lbs to lose. Have lost 40. Lets be friends.
  • MandiCole1
    MandiCole1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100 pounds to lose! Anyone can add me!
  • lucylocketlostherpocket32
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me too.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When i started i had 100 to lose. Anyone Feel free to add me
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Please talk to me! Aha
    Hello!
    Please talk to me! Aha

• MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I half to lose 100+ ideally. So crazy to say that, right? But one pound at a time it can be done!! I'm looking for buddies also! Feel free to add me.
  • patriciafoote
    patriciafoote Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a weight loss buddy!:)
  • patriciafoote
    patriciafoote Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 130 lbs I need to lose.

• brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose, but I don't maintain a friend's list. I'm the worst MFP friend ever. I'll also be doing it super slowly, I hope it takes 2 years. The first time I lost 100 I lost it so fast half of it came back. My advice is to take it slow, one change at a time, and never make a change you can't stick to forever.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have just under 100 lbs to lose... Feel free to add me. My dairy is open as well.
  • Kitkatebar37
    Kitkatebar37 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • eburns55555
    eburns55555 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Started on 01/30/16 with 260 pounds to lose. Have lost 30 so far. Long way to go, but definitely headed in the right direction. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • daniellegerman63
    daniellegerman63 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat and I could also use the support too and I want to support you lovely people too!
  • xtina315
    xtina315 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have 70-80lbs to lose