2»

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    fochizzy87 wrote: »
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    Who are these people giving "the rallying cry"??

My apartment is ridiculous. My husband cries "feed the James" and our roommates (I live in NYC roommates man), pick up the cry. It is pretty funny actually, yet damn him.

That IS funny! Funny, but annoying to you, I'm sure. You'll no doubt get responses about how he needs to learn to feed himself and while I agree I'm certainly not going to bash you or harp on that point. I think your post was funny and you are just making a light-hearted point.

I laughed. This is pretty darn funny. I can just see him crying out "feed the James" and then hearing the repeated rally cry from other rooms in the house.
    BUT YET, he has lost 10lbs, without trying.
    It sounds like you're not feeding the James. :laugh:
  • fochizzy87
    fochizzy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I could not be married and live with roommates. I get that it's NYC - but surely, isn't there another way?

We are saving up to buy a co-op, best way to save. Love my girls, but man they can be great back up for him.

Good for you. So: bide your time and let their comments roll right off. Do your thing, make your food. He's a big boy - if he's still hungry, maybe one of the "rallyers" can step up and make him an omelet. :D

You made me laugh ^_^
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

BUT YET, he has lost 10lbs, without trying.
    It sounds like you're not feeding the James. :laugh:

i freaking died