Finally Broke My Plateau!!!

Options
After over FOUR months at yo-yo-ing at the same weight (give or take four lbs), I finally broke my plateau!! I'm even in a new "decade"...Woo Hoo!!

What broke it for me was this new 'program'.- MFP!!
I lost the first 40-42 lbs on Weight Watchers- Which was great, but I needed a change- so I did it "on my own" for awhile and still juggled with the same numbers on the scale.
So I swiched from counting points to calories and started working out again and voila! Plateau busted!!

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    After over FOUR months at yo-yo-ing at the same weight (give or take four lbs), I finally broke my plateau!! I'm even in a new "decade"...Woo Hoo!!

What broke it for me was this new 'program'.- MFP!!
    I lost the first 40-42 lbs on Weight Watchers- Which was great, but I needed a change- so I did it "on my own" for awhile and still juggled with the same numbers on the scale.
    So I swiched from counting points to calories and started working out again and voila! Plateau busted!!
  • karilynn
    Options
    that's awesome!! cheers to you:drinker:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    :smile: CONGRATS!!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!
  • wuzzi
    wuzzi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't ya just LOVE :heart: this site! Good job!
  • filergirl
    Options
    Nice work! This is inspiring to hear.
  • SEHines
    Options
    :bigsmile: Big congrats!!!!!!!
    We're proud of u! Keep going!
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :bigsmile: Keep up the good work, reading that you have busted through a plateau is an inspiration! Guess I will keep plugging along! :flowerforyou: