24 yr old

Options
Hi everyone. I'm 24 and trying to get back into shape, I need some pointers work outs and recipes. I don't necessarily want to lose weight since I'm already pretty thin. I'm just looking to tone and get some definition.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kamyn
    Kamyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I personally like to do a 6 week program with a different focus every 2 weeks. The first two weeks are normally a heavy lifting two weeks focusing on barbell exercises but I don't think that really applies to what you want. The second two weeks focuses on dumbbell exercises such as incline, bench, overhead press, curls, tricep extensions (examples for upper body) and leg curls, single leg press, leg extensions, high rep squats (for lower body)
    And the third 6 weeks focuses on super sets which will give you your tone. Basically do high reps with Dumbbells for flys and immediately switch to Dumbbell rows with no rest in between the two exercises. These two things should give you your muscle and your tone without necessarily bulking up since you skipped the first two weeks.
    I can be a lot more specific if that interests you, but I can only say that this really worked for me
  • celisse6
    celisse6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your input I'll definitely try that!
  • Kamyn
    Kamyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Of course! I hope everything works out as planned