Stuck!!! Help PLEASE!!!

Options
I am one of "those" people who weigh daily. (Yes, I know that might not be the best thing to do.) I have been between 100 and 200 calories below my goal daily and am stuck between 141.6 and 142.2. My ultimate goal is between 115 and 125. How can I get over this hump and back to losing?!?! Help please!!!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    If you are logging under what you should be eating and not losing the first thing to do is tighten up your logging.
    Those little things that you no longer bother to weigh, weigh. That glug of oil in the pan measure it.

Have you reset your goal since you lost 5-10 lbs? MFP reminds you at the 10lbs mark- it is up to you to do it.

Try reassessing how many e we use calories you need to eat back. You may be eating over your burn.

If,after checking through and tightening up your routine, your weight doesn't start moving, think about a doctors visit to make sure nothing else is happening.

Cheers, h.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    :o
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    yu07yxq6y7mk.jpg

ETA: I thought this was watermarked. I didn't make this.... I just borrowed it.
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    If you have a regular exercise routine try changing things up a bit, if you always go running, try a spin class, if you always do steady state training try mixing in some HIIT. Put a little variety into your workouts and it can drive the body to adapt.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How long has your weight been fluctuating? If just a few days to a week, it's normal. If it's been several weeks, then you'll likely need to tighten up your logging.
  • jessie_williams2009
    Options
    Thank you all! I really just got back in the diet/exercising groove about a week ago. I probably just expect more that is not realistic. I log very tightly. If I eat one skittle (just an example) it gets logged. I am sure stress is playing into the fluctuations as well. I guess ultimately what it bulls down to is I expect faster results even though it isn't realistic. Thank you all for your kind words that helped me reel myself back into reality.
  • jessie_williams2009
    Options
    By the way finally got over the hump... 140.8 I am stocked!!! Better than a gain!!!