need friends that need to lose alot

Options
lgsprs
lgsprs Posts: 43 Member
hello. I'mm 44 year old female and want to lose over a hundred pounds and would like to find friends that need to lose alot also for support. maybe we can support each other

Replies

• lgsprs
    Options
    hello. I'mm 44 year old female and want to lose over a hundred pounds and would like to find friends that need to lose alot also for support. maybe we can support each other
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm your woman...I need to lose 135 lbs and I KNOW I'm going to do it this time. It would be great if we could support one another!
  • mickey111881
    Options
    I also am looking to lose 100 pounds, I did it when I was in high school and since I graduated college I gained it all back plus 30 more. I have to change my entire lifestyle forever to keep off the weight and I am right there with you both looking for support
  • kammiller
    Options
    I need friends and I need to lose 90 pounds
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    im here to be a friend for anyone in a dramatic wt loss quest!!!!!
  • kfromalaska
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 pounds. We can do it!
  • paigenicole_tusie
    Options
    Hello. My name is Paige. I plan on losing a little over a hundred pounds. Friends to help me would be much a value to me as well!
    Hope I can help you out! I just started : )
  • sunne7399
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this website. Today is my first day. But I am 41 years old and I would like to lose 100 pounds. I would like to be friends. Hopefully together we can accomplish our weight loss goals.
  • dwerland
    dwerland Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello New Friends,
    My name is Dayna. I have 98 pounds to lose min. I have two jobs that keep me busy and two kids and a dispabled husband that keep me busier. I need my health to take care of them and be a good role model. So that is where I am coming from.

I am starting with honesty. I sign up tonight but starting tomarrow. How many times have you said that? Well it is true. I am going to try tomarrow fresh and early. My first baby step so to speak is no fast food for a week. That may not seem like much to many people, but to me it is huge. So that is step one. What is one thing you are going to change tomarrow?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone on this thread. When I first started MFP, I needed to lose 190 pounds, quite a daunting number. I am down 60 and still have 130 to go, but I have faith that with this website I can do it, and you all can too. Feel free to add me as a friend; I know how scary it is to have a big number staring at you, but when you get started and are honest with yourself and the process, you will lose the weight.
  • lgsprs
    Options
    thanks for the support it means alot. its so hard to do this alone. does anyone exercise?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    thanks for the support it means alot. its so hard to do this alone. does anyone exercise?

I've been having a hard time exercising lately, just lack the motivation. But when I first started I exercised a lot. Mostly walking outside and Leslie Sansone walking DVDs. Then I added in some weight training and did the little DVD that came with my hand weights, some stationery bicycling, some yoga, and pilates. Recently I got the fitness ball 10 minute workout DVDs, and I also have a DVD from Target's dollar section that has 10 minute workouts. I can't do all of the exercises perfectly, but I do the best I can and that seems to be good enough :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello New Friends,
    My name is Dayna. I have 98 pounds to lose min. I have two jobs that keep me busy and two kids and a dispabled husband that keep me busier. I need my health to take care of them and be a good role model. So that is where I am coming from.

I am starting with honesty. I sign up tonight but starting tomarrow. How many times have you said that? Well it is true. I am going to try tomarrow fresh and early. My first baby step so to speak is no fast food for a week. That may not seem like much to many people, but to me it is huge. So that is step one. What is one thing you are going to change tomarrow?
    That is a HUGE step and a wonderful choice to begin with Hon! Dayna, we all begin at different places, we all come from different places on our walk....each of journeys is different but we all walk the path togehter.

I say go with baby steps for success!! Ah and don't forget your water!:wink::bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone on this thread. When I first started MFP, I needed to lose 190 pounds, quite a daunting number. I am down 60 and still have 130 to go, but I have faith that with this website I can do it, and you all can too. Feel free to add me as a friend; I know how scary it is to have a big number staring at you, but when you get started and are honest with yourself and the process, you will lose the weight.
    :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm here too I have 206 to lose.:bigsmile: I'll add you as a friend!:flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I can't do all of the exercises perfectly, but I do the best I can and that seems to be good enough :flowerforyou:

And that is the key doing the best you can. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I had 150 pounds to lose but I've brokm my weight down into mini goals. That was just the right thing for me to do to keep motivated.
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 75 lbs. I would be thrilled to be a support you as well as you being a support to me. Be sure to add me to your friends list
  • Indy5879
    Indy5879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I seriously need/want to lose 100 pounds and need LOTS of support! I started working out two weeks ago with a trainer and now need to get serious about my food intake. I always do great... for 2-3 weeks Then it's all down hill from there! This time I'm not doing it for looks but for health. For a whole new lifestyle. I need people who understand what I'm going through and how hard it is. I also want to return that favor!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    This sounds GREAT! Count me in! I have 88 pounds to loose. I want to start with that, and see how it goes from there. Right now I hit the gym 60 min per day and fit in weight training.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to you!!

You can do this! I know it!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami