Motivation Buds Anyone?

So I've been struggling with losing weight all my life. I hated how I look and how I performed, so about 3 or 4 years ago, I decided to make a change. I don't remember exactly how much I lost, but I do remember being proud of myself on how I looked and performed. After I went back to school, I've lost that motivation. I'm becoming unhappy once again with my body. I'm rather short and with my chubbiness I look pretty marshmallow y. I've been trying different methods throughout the years to try to get the physique I want, but I always end up losing motivation or breaking my diet. Im hoping someone here would help me stay motivated and help me reach my goals.

Replies

• Xodius22
    Xodius22 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey man this is "Xodius" I'm not gonna sit here and tell you a whole lot of inspirational quotes that you'll forget about before your done reading this but I will tell you that you are who you choose to be... this is a one man sport and your the referee got me... leave the sadness at the door because if you want to change physically you gotta change mentally how our mind views ourselves plays a big role in how we interact with ourselves how we motivate ourselves if all you see is a "marshmellow" then your mind will give up on you.. doubt will creep in... I've never been fond of self pity cause it can only achieve defeat change your frame of mind and your body will follow positivity will become your ally... if you wanna write back cool if not I hope some of this helped you...
  • karimarie90
    karimarie90 Posts: 26 Member
    You can do it! It's 90% mental. Just change your mindset and you'll get there. We're here for you!
  • 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    Xodius22 wrote: »
    Hey man this is "Xodius" I'm not gonna sit here and tell you a whole lot of inspirational quotes that you'll forget about before your done reading this but I will tell you that you are who you choose to be... this is a one man sport and your the referee got me... leave the sadness at the door because if you want to change physically you gotta change mentally how our mind views ourselves plays a big role in how we interact with ourselves how we motivate ourselves if all you see is a "marshmellow" then your mind will give up on you.. doubt will creep in... I've never been fond of self pity cause it can only achieve defeat change your frame of mind and your body will follow positivity will become your ally... if you wanna write back cool if not I hope some of this helped you...

Well said!