Hey Everyone ! Let's be Friends!

Options
I need some motivation on how to stay below 1,200 calories , let's help each other :)

Replies

• RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It looks as if you have done an incredible job in journey to fitness. I too am at the point where I am adjusting my calorie intake. What does your diet look like right now?
  • ryleeedwards
    ryleeedwards Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need help as well, trying to stay under 1,200 :(
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Memmons239 wrote: »
    I need some motivation on how to stay below 1,200 calories , let's help each other :)
    I need help as well, trying to stay under 1,200 :(

You don't need help with that, you should not be going below 1200, it is the minimum recommendation for women. Anything lower generally should have strong medical supervision.
  • milkyudders
    milkyudders Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's not recommended for anyone to eat less than 1200 calories a day... Be careful with that. If it's tough to do, it's because you naturally need more than that... Otherwise, good luck on your journey!!! It may be hard but it will totally pay off in the end!
  • karimarie90
    karimarie90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I try to stay between 1000 and 1200 calories as well (based on advice from my personal trainer + doctor, so no one yell at me lol). My main issue is staying full...I hate protein. :neutral:
  • cat1490
    cat1490 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @karimarie90 you just described my life struggles! Haha I couldn't agree more with you guys. All I want is carbs and keeping under that 1200 calorie mark is SO HARD.
  • karimarie90
    karimarie90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @cat1490 EXACTLY. Carbs would be my spirit animal...if carbs were animals lol. They're my favorite thing ever and the most difficult part of eating correctly for me. No matter how hard I try, I ALWAYS go over on them lol
  • cat1490
    cat1490 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @karimarie90 same here! Pasta and bread are my downfall. Why on earth do they taste so good?! I'm currently trying to build a sizeable healthy recipes category on pinterest for myself. I'm hoping if I can make some awesome recipes I'll want carbs less.... fingers crossed anyways! Haha
  • nichole0483
    nichole0483 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends??
  • almancorona88
    almancorona88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey guys same here.... Pizza is my downfall....
  • Memmons239
    Memmons239 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    RHolden85 wrote: »
    It looks as if you have done an incredible job in journey to fitness. I too am at the point where I am adjusting my calorie intake. What does your diet look like right now?

I am a vegetarian, My diet is pretty Repetitive:
    Oatmeal
    Fruits and Veggies
    Tuna Grill
    And Occasionally Toast
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Not trying to stay below 1200 calories here, but somewhere around 1400 would work for me. ha! @almancorona88 #Pizza4Life Pizza is also my downfall!
  • Memmons239
    Memmons239 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't thinks it is that big of a deal to up your calorie intake to 1400 instead- That sounds healthier anyways :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me