Add me :)

Options
Looking for motivation, inspiration and positivity. I have 70 lbs to lose, I know I could use all the support I can get :smile:

Replies

• treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 25 before I hit my next goal... but looking to lose more than that in the long run.
  • Mackenzie_2012
    Mackenzie_2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you. :smile: I desperately need to lose weight and need some motivation. Hopefully we can help keep each other on track.
  • lake4life
    lake4life Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I added you ladies!
  • my_cleanfit_journey
    my_cleanfit_journey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you'd like. I've lost over 40lbs (some prior to joining mfp) in the last 10 months & still need to lose another 65 to get to my ideal weight for my height so I'm in it for the long rd as well :)
  • Seaman1986
    Seaman1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me if u like. I have around 150 lbs to lose lol. alot.
  • Diamond1014
    Diamond1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Desperately needing support here too, I lost 45 lbs from april to november, then gained 10 back, now hitting it harder than ever to loose the rest! I don't have anyone in my life who's doing this with me so any support I can get on here to keep me feeling positive and motivated would be super helpful! feel free to add me too if you're up for a new friend :)
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have lost 40plus pounds since last year and still need to lose 30 more. We can motivate each other! Have had some hiccups in my health but am highly motivated to get back on track. I don't really have a lot of support. Could use others to help me continue on my healthier me journey.