Any rock and roll lovers? Why is it so hard to make friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I base my friendships on such things too.
  • ImWithHer
    ImWithHer Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Music is very important to me. If you listen to lil Wayne or Nikki manaj we can't be friends. I can't seem to find any classic rock lovers :(

So...do you and your MFP "friends" listen to much music together? Also, you've been on MFP for 19 days and made two posts? Methinks you need to try harder to find these people. :) Like maybe classic rock concerts.

So do you and the other haters in this thread go around to the hundreds of "Would you kiss person above?" or "Say one nice thing about someone on this thread" or "Only for people in California!" or any of the myriad threads that pick one tiny thing to base friendships (and waste time) in MFP on and tell them to go to a bar or a gym or CA? Why did you fools decide music tastes wasn't a viable way to find online friends?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    ImWithHer wrote: »
    Music is very important to me. If you listen to lil Wayne or Nikki manaj we can't be friends. I can't seem to find any classic rock lovers :(

So...do you and your MFP "friends" listen to much music together? Also, you've been on MFP for 19 days and made two posts? Methinks you need to try harder to find these people. :) Like maybe classic rock concerts.

So do you and the other haters in this thread go around to the hundreds of "Would you kiss person above?" or "Say one nice thing about someone on this thread" or "Only for people in California!" or any of the myriad threads that pick one tiny thing to base friendships (and waste time) in MFP on and tell them to go to a bar or a gym or CA? Why did you fools decide music tastes wasn't a viable way to find online friends?

Go into Chit Chat?

Ew.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Go into Chit Chat?

Ew.

#mfpstd
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Go into Chit Chat?

Ew.

Right? That ish has been blocked for as long as blocking has existed.

@ImWithHer - not hating. Just seems pretty random for a 2nd post to say, " I can't seem to find any classic rock lovers :( "

I mean, how hard did she look? And it is funny that she (nor I ) will probably never listen to music together with anyone on this site.
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    I listen to anything with a melody and a beat. Sadly, that leaves out most rap/hip-hop. Even if I find the lyrics inspiring (rare), beat-only "music" gives me a headache. My rock grooves are the Eagles, Styx, Kansas, Boston, Rush, and in bad moods Alice Cooper. :)

I agree with all your choices, except Alice is for my everymood. Welcome to my Nightmare fits my everyday life, sad to say.
  • betzd189
    betzd189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone who likes classic rock is a friend of mine!
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Add me as your friend!! I love all kinds of music! I'm gonna go see The Who tomorrow! Does it get any more Rock n Roll than that? I actually listen to a lot of R&R when I work out :) & Brue Springsteen is coming to town soon. & festival season is nearly here!!! My goal is to be able to wear midrift & be confident about it by July when I go see 2 of my favorite jam bands. I think I've probably been to almost a thousand concerts. Music is my life & one of my main motivators to get in shape. I know everyone says that they choose themselves a their #1 motivator (which is awesome!) I'm more likely to get pumped & work harder & run faster when I have my playlist cheering me on. & Dancing is hands down my second favorite cardio ;)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

YOU DON'T KNOW LYFE!!