Im going to throw the elliptical out the window soon.

Options
I have been at this life style change and weight loss since Feb 9th of this year. So far I have lost almost 25 lbs, but that was mainly the first 3 months. I have been at a stand still for almost a month.
Yes I stick to my calories and eat most the calories I work off. I have never worked out so much in my life, usually 6 days a week for at least an hour. changing up the routine often.
I am hoping that my body is just building muscle right now, lets face it a bowl of jello had more muscle mass than I did 5 months ago. Its just so heart wrenching not seeing the scale move.
Thanks for letting me whine a moment.

Replies

• anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Just so long as your clothes are getting loose that's all that matters. When I weighed 125 I wore a size 7/8 and had about 26% body fat. When I weighed 145 I wore a size 1/2 and had about a 11% body fat ratio. It's all about how your weight is made up....mostly muscle or mostly fat. Do you measure your body fat? That would give you a boost if you knew how low it is.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    When you hit a plateau like that, i've heard you need to change up your exercise routine and do something different . Confuse your body!! Try walking out side or ge ta tape to do exercises with. Anything different!! Hope this helps!!:bigsmile:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I was an elliptical *kitten*.........figured I would get the most bang for my buck, as they say in terms of calorie burn...I havent budged in about 3/4 weeks. I am now on day 3 of the 30 Day Shred....I figured my body need a change....I hope this works!!!! Good luck to you!!!
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I am going to start measuring as well, I was just to scared to before. :)
    Today I am taking a break from exercise and I think tomorrow I will go take a swim at the gym.
    These pounds were so easy to put on.......