Learning to motivate myself with encouraging daily words to my morning start of the day!

Options
melissacooks33
melissacooks33 Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
Iam not my thoughts, I'm a fighter, I'm a conqueror, I have courage!!!

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Good start. For a long time I had a sticky note on my bathroom mirror that said, "Today I will be my own badass self without apology".

More recently I had one that said, "If you can think you can move, Don't let them have your mind". From something my sensei taught in the dojo one night.
  • melissacooks33
    melissacooks33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow I really like that quote, thank you for sharing, I feel sometimes our minds can be our own prison, our thoughts can ether drag you down or bring you up, to motivate myself also I write on a small broad I have on my kitchen fridge and I write down positive quotes to myself.
  • RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have this quote on my wall, "no one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start now and make a new ending." That really motivates me!

But also remember, don't let food control you. YOU control you. And you can set anything you put your mind to. A little bit of determination and motivation go a long way. Whatever you do, just keep on going, and never give up.