Schools Out...any SAHM?

Options
2»

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to three itty bittys (2,3,4). I have no school yet to keep them busy. I usually go out while my husband is home or when he works out of town I try to get up before they do... which is tricky because they wake up EARLY now!! lol. I have been finding the time since august of last year and I think I'm doing alright. A really good trick is doing dance parties in your living room. It helps make them sleepy for the afternoons as well. :)
  • kailyamie
    kailyamie Posts: 130
    Options
    I am a SAHM with a 6 year old and a 3 year old and also my 8 year old step-son... plus I have my own home daycare business so I have between 1 and 3 other little ones every day as well... it's a circus. But I'm doing so much during the day that I don't worry too much about it. Plus we just got a pool so that is great exercise, just playing with the kids and swimming with them all afternoon. We were walking every night after dinner.... until our afternoon highs hit over the 100 mark.... it's way too hot to walk 3 miles. The one bad thing about living in Florida!!! I hit the elliptical sometimes at night and do some EA sports active on the Wii during nap time... if I have time. I am also a full time student so I am busy busy busy all of the time. I totally understand not having the time!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    All these young children! Should keep you all on your toes. When they get to my boys age you barely know their here unless they go into each others rooms!
  • cjpblue
    cjpblue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    stay at home mom=sahm