Friends with open diaries and who cook fresh food...

Options
Hi all, am looking for some more friends on mfp, for motivation but also so I can look through your food diaries. I'm looking mostly for people who cook fresh food rather than use prepackaged food, as 95% of the time I cook from fresh and would like some ideas :) Am vegetarian also if there are fellow veggies out there!

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a pescatarian and try to cook my own food but I am not always able to. My diary is open but half in English, half in French most of the time :blush: if you still want to give it a look, you're welcome to friend me!
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I am not vegan but you are welcome to look through my diary. Mostly bland foods nothing exciting but I do prepare them myself.
  • mandlegrot
    mandlegrot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lovely cheers guys will add you both :)
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot vegetarisn but not vegetarian. Love trying new things- yesterday I made felafel that tasted fantastic. You are welcome to add me. Cheers
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I like veggies, but I am an omnivore. Feel free to add me as a friend and/or check my diary out.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Not vegetarian, but am a good cook and love making vegetarian meals. This week I made black bean soup and a coconut red lentil dal. My recipe box has numerous vegetarian burgers/soups and stir frys. I may not always put all the spices in the recipe tho, but there are some good ideas.
  • abbietaylor1
    abbietaylor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My diary is open - feel free to add me as a friend. I try to cook from fresh as often as I can (this has gone downhill slightly the last few days / week as I have been sick but on good weeks I probably cook 90% of my evening meals from fresh :) Not vegetarian though!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends.

I've been ovo-lacto vegetarian for more than 41 years, and mostly cook from scratch. Since my diary is mostly long lists of ingredients, I usually put something in the notes section to say what I actually made from them. Currently eating at 1800 net, trying to zero in on my maintenance calories. Expecting to stay engaged on MFP for the foreseeable future.

Feel free to friend me if you think it would help you (please include a short note with the friend request so I know why you're adding - helps me better get to know my MFP friends).