Motivational Pal, where ya at?

Options
Hey.

I'm sad. . .really sad.

Details aside I've decided I have to forget the things I can not change, and work on the things I can.

So I have about 50-ish more lb to go. I decided not to check the scale except for the first of every month if I feel up to it.

I think a friend who has about the same goals would be nice for support, as I don't currently have any, and without it the healthier lifestyle can be hard to begin, especially while in a rut.

So here are my goals:

Clean eating. . .just single item foods until I can get into a rhythm.
Working out and becoming a runner again. I was at 6 miles a day, and now I am lucky if I can do 6 min without huffing and puffing.
Stretches! Pregnancy ruined my body and everything hurts even after 10 months!
Mental health. . just being able to look in a mirror.

Eventually get back down to my pre-pre pregnancy weight (150-ish)

It's a lot of work, and I know it can be done!

I just want to be able to look into a mirror again.

Replies

• rodriguezdaniel598
    rodriguezdaniel598 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well I'm looking to lose 30 pounds. I've lost 13 pounds so far. Feel free to add me as a support budy.
  • asinclair77
    asinclair77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    Please don't be sad! I've been there and I let it eat me alive! Cheer up that weight will come off and you'll get back to where you want to be in due time. Look at the bright side, you sound motivated for change AND YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER to show for your weight! I don't have any children of my own yet....I just gained all my weight from eating with my friends that were pregnant and traveling. LOL
    This is the first time I've ever clicked on the community side of this site and I'm pleased with what I've found. I'm in need of a motivational partner myself. I have 50 pounds to lose and would love for us to encourage each other! I've been doing this religiously for 25 days and I've dropped 7 pounds so far. Please add me as a friend if your interested.
    Hope your having a great day!
    April
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 and could also use support. Feel free to add.