Team name suggestions??

Options
karimarie90
karimarie90 Posts: 26 Member
Hi everyone! I'm in a fitness competition for my work and we need to come up with a fun team name, but I'm drawing a blank. So far we're Team [My Department] which is lame :) does anyone have any fun ideas??? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Team Work
  • karimarie90
    Options
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    Team Work

lol! Clever. Thanks for the idea :)
  • karimarie90
    Options
    we were in a group run here at work a while back. we went with "The Lickety Splits"

I like that one too! Thanks!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    The Mongooses. That's a cool team name. The Fighting Mongooses.

the_fighting_mongooses_by_nicko2k.png
  • karimarie90
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    The Mongooses. That's a cool team name. The Fighting Mongooses.

the_fighting_mongooses_by_nicko2k.png

Haha I'll have to email that pic to my team captain! Thanks!
    need more info

what dept are you in or what business?

I work in Health Information at a hospital. I'm one of the people who makes sure doctors put their documentation in correctly and that everything they need (paperwork-wise) is there before surgeries, etc.
  • karimarie90
    Options
    Hahaha!
  • karimarie90
    Options
    They ended up going with "Will Run for Fries" lol...lame. I liked all of these better. Thank you all for helping me out! At least we tried lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    The B.U. Kakes
  • efink85
    efink85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My hockey team is looking for a new name, but none of us is particularly clever, so if anyone wants to throw out some suggestions, I would appreciate it. Initially, the guys wanted to have a star wars theme, and wanted storm trooper jerseys, but I had to remind them that storm troopers miss all their shots. I was surprised at how much debate went into jersey colors and team names, since stereotypically females are more concerned about fashion than males, but at least we finally settled on black jerseys with a white or grey accent color.