What's your weakness when it comes to food?

Options
PersianKitty94
PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
Mine is pizza. If there is pizza, i will eat it. There is no saying no to pizza.

Replies

• MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Someone once asked me what would be the three hardest foods to give up. I responded with, "1. Bagels. 2. Pasta. 3. Can I say bagels again?".
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Pizza and bagels aren't a weakness if you fit them into your plan and remain at a calorie deficit.
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sweets... especially ice cream....I have almost no self control with it. SO the whole family suffers and I do not buy it anymore LOL
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    A bagel that I find enjoyable and satisfying does not easily fit into my plan.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    There's a little sushi place in our neighbourhood that makes the most amazing spicy tuna sashimi. I order it at least once a week, with extra sauce. The owner always laughs because she knows my voice over the phone. I would eat it every single day if I wasn't afraid of being judged by the owner.
  • clmarlar
    clmarlar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dominos chicken carbonara Pasta bread Bowl. Anyone feel me?
  • TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anything convenient, except my batch cooking. When I put effort to make something, I know how much work went into making it & therefore I want it last, as long as I planned; for it to.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    There's a little sushi place in our neighbourhood that makes the most amazing spicy tuna sashimi. I order it at least once a week, with extra sauce. The owner always laughs because she knows my voice over the phone. I would eat it every single day if I wasn't afraid of being judged by the owner.

Oh spicy tuna, my first sushi love :-) never had it sashimi, always came to me chopped up in a roll or on top of another delicious roll. That spicy mayo, wow!!
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    is Tequila a food?
  • NotsoBigD
    NotsoBigD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CHEESE : any sort, stronger the better. Can fit a small bit into my plan but it's never enough.
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Chicken curry and rice mmmmmm
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Spicy poke. Nom!
  • spookycomet
    spookycomet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CAKE
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes (name says it all).
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    A bagel that I find enjoyable and satisfying does not easily fit into my plan.

When I am up against "bagel day" at work, I put a typical Einstein Bros bagel and 2 tbls of schmear in my food plan first and make the whole day fit my goals.

My most recent "bagel" day was March 4, and I had a 300 calorie bagel with schmear for lunch. My daily total for calories that day was 1,237. It can be done.
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    All junk food. If its fried, its not my friend. But I do indulge sometimes cus I'm only human.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and waffles
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    With chocolate sauce and whipped cream >:)