30 Day Shred

Options
Hello!

I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (level one) for a week and I am just loving it. But, does anyone know how long you should stick with level one before going to level 2 (and same for level 3)? I am not even sure that my body is ready for more of a butt kicking.....Teehee! I was just trying to get an idea. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• ColleenLG
    Options
    Hello!

I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (level one) for a week and I am just loving it. But, does anyone know how long you should stick with level one before going to level 2 (and same for level 3)? I am not even sure that my body is ready for more of a butt kicking.....Teehee! I was just trying to get an idea. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    whe nu fel ur ready for a higher level u change it up
    if level one seems to eaasy go to level two and so on
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    This may sound kind of dumb, but what exactly is the 30 day shred?

Thanks
    Licia
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    This may sound kind of dumb, but what exactly is the 30 day shred?

Thanks
    Licia
    I wondered the same thing so I googled it. It's a workout program designed by Jillian Michaels, from the biggest loser. It looks great! I'm gonna try it tomorrow.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It is really great!! I have done level one twice since i got which hasnt been about a week and i love it!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Some people do each level for 10 days each. Jillian just says "when you are ready to progress move on to the next level". It is really up to you. I personally don't do it everyday, I think your muscles need to rest at least 24 hrs. I do all levels, actually two at a time. For example I do level 1 and 2 one day and 48 hrs later I would do 2 and 3 or 1 and 3 and so on...I have not done it lately because I am doing other workouts this month. I get bored easily and I don't like to do the same think more than 4 to 6 wks. Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ColleenLG
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice. I think that I will try level 2 this weekend. I would love to work up to doing 2 levels at once. I bet that is a challenge! Thanks again!!

Also, anyone who is interested in starting the 30 Day Shred (and you have cable), check your Exercise OnDemand. All three levels are on there and they are FREE!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!