Anyone interested in doing a kickstarter 7 day cabbage soup diet?

Options
Hey guys!

I don't know about you but sometimes I can be an all or nothing person. I've been a lot of all lately and find sometimes a good way for me to get back on track, when I've wandered off, is give myself some structure for seven days or so with the cabbage soup diet. Don't be scared by the title, even though the base is a yummy veggie stew like soup that you can eat limitlessly, you are allowed other things too; depending on the day frutis, vegies, lean mean, potato etc. I also am a pretty active person so sometimes cheat a little by throwing other clean foods or a protein shake in if I'm feeling I really need it! Looking to see if anyone is interested in joining me! I find I always have more energy and my cravings for the foods that I shouldnt' eat so much of are pretty diminished! Let me know!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

The Challenges section also has this additional guideline, which this topic violates.

Challenges which encourage VLCDs, extreme calorie deficits through the use of exercise, or which promote weight loss goals beyond the 2lb per week will be removed.

You can read the additional guidelines here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10298436/welcome-to-the-myfitnesspal-challenges-category-please-read#latest

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.