Hello! Any other Georgia people here?

Options
Hello! Just joined--I live in Georgia but am from PA originally. I'm a teacher, musician, artist, yogi, and avid reader and cook. I decided to try this out because I need to change my eating habits, especially portion control, and this looks like this might help me a lot. I've always been on the thicker side and been fine with it, but now I'm to the point where I just don't feel good and I also want to make sure I don't develop any medical issues as a result of carrying extra weight. I'm an animal lover, I enjoy going to the beach, traveling, and spending time with friends and family. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell--what about you all?

Replies

• alicestamps734
    alicestamps734 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from Georgia and like you want to get more fit. Let's keep each other motivated
  • cdorbin
    cdorbin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from AR but currently live in GA. This is my first week returning to MFP. Please add me or tell me how to add friends. Thanks!
  • carocarococo
    carocarococo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people either!
  • BrianMcDaniel2
    BrianMcDaniel2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I to am from GA :) flowery branch
  • annherrin
    annherrin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in East Georgia :smile:
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am in Atlanta...also an artist and avid reader. (To add people, click on them, then their picture, then you will see the add button.
  • chastitysuggs1
    chastitysuggs1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in middle ga!!