GRRRRRR......

Options
Stressful, irritating day at work:explode: = coming home and eating 3 Chips Ahoy Candy Blast cookies without even thinking. Not to mention that at our lunch meeting(where they usually serve pretty healthy food) they served mac&cheese with ham in it! GRRRRRR:mad: !!! Now I'm totally overeating today:sad: !! I hate learning these lessons!! But now I'm going to my sister's house and walking on her treadmill while I watch last night's Biggest Loser episode that she TIVOd for me:smile: .........THanks for the venting session!!! (Everyone around my house has heard enough already! LOL)

123574.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• wizabugga
    wizabugga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stressful, irritating day at work:explode: = coming home and eating 3 Chips Ahoy Candy Blast cookies without even thinking. Not to mention that at our lunch meeting(where they usually serve pretty healthy food) they served mac&cheese with ham in it! GRRRRRR:mad: !!! Now I'm totally overeating today:sad: !! I hate learning these lessons!! But now I'm going to my sister's house and walking on her treadmill while I watch last night's Biggest Loser episode that she TIVOd for me:smile: .........THanks for the venting session!!! (Everyone around my house has heard enough already! LOL)

123574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Vent with us any time. I find that if I vent I don't binge so feel free that's what we're here for!:bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sharing some of the love everyone has given me for my bad day...:flowerforyou: