Frozen cool whip, pretend it's ice cream

Options
I pretend that frozen fat free cool whip is ice cream. Then I add some fat free pudding, chocolate or caramel. It's so yummy and guilt free :wink:

Replies

• stormysmom
    Options
    I pretend that frozen fat free cool whip is ice cream. Then I add some fat free pudding, chocolate or caramel. It's so yummy and guilt free :wink:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I do this too and I love it!
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :angry: Thought I had the patent on this one!
    Great "hungry" minds think alike!:bigsmile:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Yep thats one of my light snacks, but I like to put in between graham crackers and sometimes I mix the cream with strawberries or I get low fat chocolate graham crackers and break it in the cream for a cookies and cream flavor
  • amycakes812
    Options
    lmbo! I always keep a container of ff cool whip in the freezer just for this purpose. I just got the HG cookbook and there is a recipe in it for an ice cream sandwich made with the large caramel corn rice cakes and ff cool whip. Can't wait to try it!
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    I like ww whipped cream cheese with a big dollop of sugar free cool whip.. mmmmcheesecake
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Something kind of similar that I do is freeze a fat free pudding cup. Takes that craving for ice cream down a notch ;)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    frozen fat free cool whip is awesome in the summer time, scooped on top of warm grilled fruit!
  • christk
    christk Posts: 15
    Options
    Try the frozen cool whip in diet root beer! My boyfriend is no dieter, and I even have him hooked!
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    There are going to be ice cream sundaes at my school on Friday...I'm thinking of just getting a small bit of vanilla and adding cool whip and sprinkles on top so it's not too bad. I really shouldn't do it because I've eaten two ice cream sandwiches this week, but I didn't exceed my calorie limit by much. Mmmm...I love cool whip! And I know it's low in fat, so I can enjoy it on my sundae!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • lincolns
    Options
    I've done that before, hehe! I love the idea of putting it in diet root beer!
  • magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think Cool Whip is better when it's frozen. :) So yeah, I do this, too. So tasty!
  • npieratt
    Options
    Something kind of similar that I do is freeze a fat free pudding cup. Takes that craving for ice cream down a notch ;)

I do the same thing, and I do it with Fiber1 yogurt cups too! :P
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I've done that before, hehe! I love the idea of putting it in diet root beer!

I did this tonight.... not bad, not bad at all! :tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    get low fat grahm crackers and put a scoop of fat free cool whip in between 2 crackers, freeze and you have an ice cream sandwich!
  • loomoyer
    Options
    What a great idea for the root beer float!
  • jmpsgirl
    Options
    OMG....I suppose I know what I'll be getting at the store tonight before I head home!!! I'm so glad I clicked on this.....I totally need help with my sweet cravings....this is my total pit fall!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Emily :wink:
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG....I suppose I know what I'll be getting at the store tonight before I head home!!! I'm so glad I clicked on this.....I totally need help with my sweet cravings....this is my total pit fall!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Emily :wink:

I am gonna get a couple of these tonight too!!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Try the frozen cool whip in diet root beer! My boyfriend is no dieter, and I even have him hooked!

Ooooh....that must be like a root beer float! I'm gonna try that. (diet root beer, of course!)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I love hearing the ideas for frozen whip cream, I think thats one of the things I miss most is ice cream.....this is a super great yummy thing.......gonna try the rootbeer, eat it will jello now.....oh and the graham crackers, gonna try that too......oh yum!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: