Hey here I go again starting over on day 1!!

Options
JoyFrank1
JoyFrank1 Posts: 5 Member
I woke up today knowing I have to do something. I have a new husband and a new job. It is time for a new me. I am a happy person who wants to be happy in my skin.I look in the mirror and no longer know the person looking back at me. My husband is gone at work for a month and now is the time to make some changes!!

Replies

• benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I felt that way a couple days ago. So I have started. Hopefully I am making the right changes! Add me if you need more friends to help encourage you!
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just got married this month and I think it's time for a new me as well. Time to get healthy so I can think about starting a family! Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.
  • paigeharman66
    paigeharman66 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started completely over today as well. I have been very unhappy with myself and knew I needed to make this change or it will only get worse. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate one another in achieving our fitness goals!
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And yes you can do this.
  • sahalley
    sahalley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm in the same boat :)
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over for the ..... Hmmm.... Seemed to have lost count. But it doesn't matter. We are all starting over today as a fresh start. Please add me, thank you for doing this.
  • bjaneb
    bjaneb Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have found by building some friendship here it has truly motivated and inspired me!
  • SorryNameTaken
    SorryNameTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have started over again too. I have been able to start using myfitnesspal regularly and it is really helping. You sound like you have the right mind set to get this going. You can do it! Feel free to add me if you want the support =)