Drumsticks

Options
Keengetslean
Keengetslean Posts: 32 Member
Hey everyone!

I have bought some chicken drumsticks for dinner tonight - can't decide what I should marinade them in??

Any suggestions?? :)

Replies

• jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Put them in the crock pot (i had like 10-12 legs) and mix them in with a sesame sauce (1/3 honey, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce & 1/4 cup Soy sauce and about 1-2 tbs of sesame seeds w/ garlic to taste). I pulled the meat off the bone and served over rice. Was really good.
  • LolliRox
    LolliRox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do drumsticks quite often. One of my favorite ways to have them is to bake them and then make a honey-garlic-siracha glaze to baste with the last half of baking. The recipe is on Pinterest.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love a Dijon mustard and honey marinade. I also like to marinate them in Franks Red Hot sauce then coat them with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes. So crispy and good!

I am going to have to try that honey-garlic-siracha glaze. That sounds good too!
  • Keengetslean
    Keengetslean Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great ideas guys :) thanks very much!
  • Skinnygirlnancy
    Skinnygirlnancy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    I love a Dijon mustard and honey marinade. I also like to marinate them in Franks Red Hot sauce then coat them with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes. So crispy and good!

I am going to have to try that honey-garlic-siracha glaze. That sounds good too!

It does sound good I'm new to all this where is the recipe?