bad week

Options
grancran
grancran Posts: 19 Member
Hi there, my name is Sandra. today is my 85th day back on fitness pal. This week was a really bad week for me, I dont know why.....but I ate like I was at an all inclusive and I packed back on 6 lbs. So that takes my weight loss back to 28 lbs. Im a food addict and I have to learn that I cant eat like that. If I stay on track and stay on fitness pal and put down everything I am eating I do ok. But once I start to lie to myself by not putting down everything I am eating that day, well all hell breaks loose and I go crazy. So once again today I am starting over, and I will put down everything I eat. thanks , I just needed to get that out to people who know how I feel

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean. stress and real problems send me to snacking, and i'm trying to learn to deal with that stuff in a way that doesn't involve comfort foods. and then with all the extra food at odd intervals, it gets impossible to log. i'm back to logging every single bite again, and i know you can do it, too.

sometimes we take steps back, but if we keep trying, we will move forward. keep trying, and have a great weekend :)
  • grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, I think what really started it for me was last weekend looking at the pictures of a camera we put in the back yard to see if any racoons were coming into the yard and of course it caught me getting the garbage cans....Well even though I had lost 36 lbs and was feeling good about that I didnt realize how big I still am and seeing me in those pictures really threw me. I just finished looking at this past weeks pics and again im in there getting the garbage cans and am being reminded how big I am still. But today I am making the choice not to let it get me down where Im going to go and start eating bad again. yes Im still big but one day I wont be and that will take work on my part, and yes I need to learn how to deal with stuff without useing food to make me feel better for that moment.
  • susy718
    susy718 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those weeks and I'm so glad I found your post. I hope your still doing well. I love that your not letting it get you down!!!!

I will from now on tell myself your words,"I'm still big but ONE DAY I WONT BE!!!!!" One day I will be able to say, "I'm still thin!"