Wii Games

Options
Hi guys, what are the best wii games to use to loose weight? I currently have WiiFit and micheal jackson just dance but after a while, it gets a bit samey.
any suggestions?
I do zumba twice a week, so I considered the zumba game, but perhaps something a little different?
Many Thanks

Replies

• McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    I use Wii Just Dance and Just Dance 2 and also the Wii Active...Im thinking about getting the Zumba one. I need to save up for that one ;)
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love me some Zumba! I have Wii Zumba and it's great! Just a 20 minute work out on there can burn over 400 calories for me! It's so worth it!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    th biggest loser wii game absolutly kicks my butt!! I usually end up with the wii fit plus so I get a workout and have fun!!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    try the golds gym dance party work out game... it combines kickboxing with dancing (kind of like zumba but not)... Zumba is good too. I bought the biggest loser but if you are already on the skinnier side and can't lose weight as fast it will kick you off... which is what was happening to me... it does make you sweat but still being kicked off is still a drag because you have to start over again...
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    I use Wii fit sometimes. I have just borrowed Wii Zumba from a friend and it is a great workout!
    I also use EA Sports Active2 for the Wii. It is very easy to customise according to how much time you have and how hard you want to work out. You have to put sensors on your arm and leg so that your virtual you moves at the same time as you. It counts your reps on the strength sections and is good fun.
  • victoriamaria14
    victoriamaria14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot guys! best get buying....
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have contimplated the zumba also.. think I will give it a try :) along with that kickboxing one too
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Exerbeat