8 months of progress - 88% of the way to goal

Options
2»

Replies

• jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    patesq wrote: »
    I started this about 8 months ago. About 2 months in, I got a Fitbit and found MFP. I'm down 97.8 lbs and 88% of the way to my goal weight. I pulled out one of my old pair of pants to see how they fit. My daughter asked if I could fit into one leg - when I could, she proceeded to fit into the other leg. This really showed how much different I am from 8 months ago. Pretty crazy that me and my 16 year old daughter can fit into a pair of pants that I used to wear regularly.

c96n74cjkyj8.jpg

Incredible! Well done. Good luck with the last 12%
  • JENSSENPRIDE11
    JENSSENPRIDE11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What progress! Keep on keeping on. You got this.
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for the kind comments. I still can't believe this picture. And our daughter has been funny. She started going to the gym with us last November. She doesn't go every night but she does go pretty regularly. She's at the point in school where they don't have to take gym any more so this is a good thing. She is very active with color guard from August through football season but doesn't do much other than that. She has been supportive, even to the point of making low cal cupcakes and she figures out the exact calorie count for me so I can splurge occasionally. On the other hand, she's finding it hard to believe (and may be a little miffed) that our scale can no longer tell the difference between us. We have one of those scales that recognizes up to 8 users according to their weights. If their weights are too close, you have to tell it which user you are. I have to identify myself daily now!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Wow. Way to go!!
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • studimnot
    studimnot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That pic says it all, Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic!! :)
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!
  • CTJGIRL
    CTJGIRL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Nice job!!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Amazing- way to go!
  • CharleyGrace4
    CharleyGrace4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, great pic <3
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That amazing work!! Well done:-) it's put a huge smile on my face:-) you should frame this picture in your hall way for everyone to see!!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! Cute pic :)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Fantastic job! Very inspiring:)
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So encouraging to see your success. Thanks for sharing.
  • kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great picture and an excellent loss! Be proud of your progress and confident you can reach and maintain your goal.
  • des_1218
    des_1218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow good job ☺️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!