bmw4deb
bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
Ok.. First I would like to say I;m very pleased with the
weight I have dropped so far.

However I'm really bummed and upset about the past 24 hrs :(

I weighed in yesterday and was down 6.8 lbs I actually weighed 3 times
to make sure it was correct I was walking on clouds (i had only lost 1lb
per week the prior 3 weeks)
I weighed this morning just to see the 13 starting numbers again and was up 10lbs !!
WTF! I stay under calories I only eat back about 60% of exercise calories.

I have cut sodium and sugar way down (except natural fruit) I drink lots of water
I do zumba for 1 hr 3 days a week, I use the wii fit and personal trainer every day
for at least 30 min averages out about 45 min a day and the treadmill 15 min 2x a day.

What else should i be doing? what should I do different? Please help I'm
at a loss on what to do!

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    read this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/263146-weigh-in-do-s-and-don-ts

It wouldn't surprise me if you were dehydrated yesterday morning or had less food in you than usual.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Its just fluctuations, dont worry about it. I was other way round, on Tuesday morning was 6lbs up, today 6.5lbs down... Its just water, check your weekly progress.
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Is it muscle? have you retained water? is it time for your cycle that would cause you to bloat? Try not to get discouraged hun. This happens to me a lot too.
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    perhaps you need new batteries in your scale?
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    It is physically impossible to gain 10lbs. in one day. Get a new digital scale or replace the battery in your current one. Calm down, the gain isn't real.
  • sven254
    sven254 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would really double check your scale. During my weekly weigh-in my scale said I had lost 25 pounds and then the next week I had gained 30 pounds. Even with a new battery, the scale was fluctuating wildly.

Save yourself the heartache and get a new scale! I did, and I'm much happier.

Good Luck!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    New scale at 5pm LOL