Best Heart Rate Monitor?

Options
I have been using Polar for years and love it because it tell me HR, calories, time, etc.

I need a new one as mine is very old. Is there anything better out there? Recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    IMO Polar make excellent HRM's, their best one being the H7 Bluetooth smart which will also sync with a lot of gym equipment.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I like the Zehpyr. It works as well as the Polar (I pair with Digifit), and is rechargeable. No watch batteries is a big plus for me.
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Polar M400 - I wear it all day everyday - provides me more information than information than I can possibly use. If you are interested and really want " in depth " reviews of all the HRM's on the market check out DCRainmaker's Website , just Google DCRainmaker.
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar H7 for steady state but I also use an old TIMEX triathlon one because I find it marks intervals better.
  • AndreaWatkins2015
    AndreaWatkins2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love my TickerX by Wahoo Fitness, it syncs to my iPhone and gives me all the information I could want including percentage of time in each heart rate zone.
  • billigrrl
    billigrrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Following. I have an polat ft7 and am looking to upgrade. I was thinking maybe the A360 (wrist based heart rate reading ) as the no strap thing appeals to me. As a woman l, I find my chest and sports bra interfere with proper positioning of the hrm strap at times.
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use the Garmin vivosmart HR and it seems to be very accurate in heart rate monitor steps all kinds of things I love it
  • kmarc33
    kmarc33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Do you know about the reviews on gear that Ray does? Best info I've found on any exercise equipment.

dcrainmaker.com/