Do I look fat to you?

Options
Hanna82
Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
I'm posting this for my own ego. Look at my profile pic. That picture was taken prior to me starting my weight loss journey. Do I look fat to you? Granted I have to admit I love living healthier and I feel more comfortable in my own skin now that I'm back to my "before babies" weight. However, I just want everyone to know that I originally started this because i was told that I was fat. I actually was made to believe I was overweight. I have never been out of the healthy BMI range in my life. But I was so self conscious about the weight I still had lingering in my belly and thighs that I started counting calories and working out. Now I look super awesome and feel super awesome. So, how you like me now?

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    No, you are not fat.

P.S. I have a couple friends from Topeka, KS.
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Not at all!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Definitely nowhere even in the vicinity of fat. You weren't even "chubby" before. Some people are so ignorant about what a healthy weight looks like/should be for a woman.
  • buttquack
    buttquack Posts: 10
    Options
    No and I"m being honest.
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    You look no where near fat. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    You should definitely be proud of your hard work, and remember... It doesn't matter how you look to other people, it matters how you look to yourself! It's best, I think, to judge ones health on how they feel, rather than how they look.

(But yeah, you look and sound like you feel terrific!!!! Congrats!)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    truth be told, I honestly thought ur profile pic was ur "after" pic.....who ever told u that u r fat needs to get their vision checked! If ur now more concious of ur eating habits because u want to STAY healthy, well kudos to u! But don't lose weight because someone says ur fat hunny!!! I think u look beautiful the way u r and for most of us here on MFP, we WISH we looked like u!! Keep doing what u r doing, and NEVER EVER let anyone else let u feel fat, CUZ UR NOT!!!! Just sayin'
  • Holly_Traveling_West
    Options
    Yeah, NO.

I hate to condone any sort of violence, but you should consider smacking whoever it was that told you that you were fat. Maybe you could count it as a workout.. :))
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Not even kind of
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see your profile pic I love it because you are rocking that fit. No overweight person could pull that off and look that good. So give whoever told you that crap the "finga". They are just hating because you are so fabb!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!