18 yrs old trying to lose weight! Hello!

Options
wynterrhys
wynterrhys Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, my name's Wynter. I am a writer/director of thrillers. I am trying desperately to lose weight for a special red carpet event coming up in a few weeks, where my latest piece will screen in front of thousands. I will also be speaking in front of everyone. I have been Paleo for 17 weeks (but have eaten extremely healthy my whole life) and am very active in the gym re: weights. I am 5 foot 2 and 122 lbs, but trying to lean down to 110 lbs of lean muscle. I am small boned, so this is possible for me, but it's really hard to cut out EVEN more foods than I already don't eat! I really could use encouragement!! I already DONT eat any processed foods, anything with gluten or grain, anything with sweeteners (including drinks). My diet mainly consists of veggies, meat, nuts, avocados, eggs, and some fruit. To lose this weight I need to eat less fruit, egg whites instead of eggs, Lean meat only (chicken instead of bacon or beef) and cut down on the nuts and avocado too.

Replies

• EnterpriseA
    EnterpriseA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Make those changes in diet. Should help. Calculate daily calorie maintenance needs. Stay under that.