Fit bit aria wifi scale

Options
Ive been wanting this scale for a while. Its pricey. $130 i believe. Does anyone have it? Is the money worth it?

Replies

• amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I do have it and love it! Syncs to MFP and is super accurate and looks good too! Well worth the investment.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I use it every day so I can track my weight and body fat trend. The weight seems accurate. I don't know if the fat and lean mass measurements are accurate, but they are consistent and will give you a good picture of whether you are losing fat or muscle. It connects to the WiFi flawlessly. I received mine as a gift, but I think it is worth $130.
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Love mine!!!
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Whoahh im loving the positive reviews !!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I have it and I really like it. It syncs right to my Fitbit & MFP. Is it 100% necessary to have a wifi scale? No. But does it make my life easier? Yes.
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We have one. apparently writing down the numbers was too hard for my husband so we went bluetooth :p

to get consistant readings it is best to use it the same time of day, naked, with clean feet. There are varying reports of accuracy, but my particular scale is within 1% of the DEXA scan I had done. That's close enough for my purposes.