new to myfitnesspal

Options
My name is Anna my username is Asweet66 I am a 48 year old women and I weight 275 pounds now two pounds down from 15 days ago I would like friend I need encouragement I need to lose for health reasons and so I feel better about myself but I know it will be a lifestyle change and a long journey

Replies

• ejmartin2001
    ejmartin2001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna, I'm Elise. I'm 52 and weigh 203 lbs, down from 210 two weeks ago. My reason for getting serious about losing weight is also for health reasons and to feel better about myself. It was just time to get serious (probably way past time!). It WILL be a long journey, but I think if you and I could encourage each other, and set small, attainable goals, we can be successful and stay in it for the long haul! My first goal is to get out of the 200's.
  • Asweet66
    Asweet66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi are you still in the game I am back in the game have been gone for way to long have not lost very much but I have not gained any more so that is good My first goal is to keep documenting what I eat and be truthful about all I eat the next goal is to exercise more my first weight goal is to get under 250 pounds by July 10 2016